Free online tutorial. Download for free!
2013, BC, facebook contest, fashion contest, fashion talents, Fashions Night, FNO, French Connection, like facebook page, Vancouver, Vancouver Fashion Showcase, VCAD, Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver, young talent
The VCAD Young Talent Fashion Contest is your chances to showcase your fashion skills. The winner takes home a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with French Connection, Vancouver Fashion Showcase and Fashion’s Night out Vancouver.
WHAT YOU GET:
You could win a chance to showcase your garment or be a stylist on a professional photo shoot with a fashion photographer featuring clothing and accessories from French Connection!
Your photos will be showcased online with VCAD, Vancouver Fashion Showcase and Fashion’s Night Out Vancouver, giving you invaluable exposure and experience in the fashion industry!
SPONSORED BY: French Connection
1. December 1, 2012 to February 28, 2013 Submit a photo of a garment that you have designed OR submit a photo of a look that you have styled by sending VCAD a private message on Facebook with your photo file attached and full name. Here is the link to the VCAD Facebook Page: facebook.com/VCAD.ca
2. LIKE the VCAD Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/vcad.ca
3. During the first two weeks of March the Top 20 submissions will be featured on the VCAD Facebook Page: facebook.com/VCAD.ca
4. During the last weeks of March, a panel of fashion industry experts will choose one winner
5. The winner will be announced on March 29, 2013
1. You must be between 14 to 19 years old as of March 29, 2013
2. You must be a resident of Greater Vancouver Area, British Columbia
3. Entries will only be accepted via private message on Facebook and must include the entrant’s full name. Here is the link to the VCAD Facebook Page: facebook.com/VCAD.ca
4. Acceptable file formats: JPG or PNG
5. You must be a VCAD Facebook fan. Here is the link to the VCAD Facebook Page: facebook.com/VCAD.ca
6. Contest entry photos and professional photo shoot photos become property of VCAD
7. The winner gives permission to use his/her name and photo
8. The photo shoot will take place at a pre-determined time and place in April 2013 as agreed to by the winner and VCAD
9. No prize substitutions. Prize has no cash value